Programs in the Grade School:
- Use of Concrete-Pictorial-Abstract approach in teaching Math in all levels
- Adoption of Singapore Math and Science methodologies
- Enhanced Science Investigatory Projects
- Creation of a Math training pool for inter-school competitions
- Specialized local and international faculty training in the fields of STEM
- Benchmarking in Math and Science subject areas with Primary Schools in Singapore
- Continuation of Skills Training in Developing and Enhancing Math, English and Science (STRIDES), a program enrichment for advanced learners
Girls are encouraged to discover solutions as a team.
Students use picture graph as a fun approach to learning Math.
Outdoor activities help make lessons more interesting and stimulating.